Quick Tips for having a New Baby
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after handling foods such as raw meat.
- Wash down all food preparation boards and surfaces regularly then dry them thoroughly afterwards.
- Keep marinades for raw and cooked meats apart, and throw away any leftover marinade if you've been dipping a brush in and out of it.
- Don’t leave food such as dips, dairy products and meat out of the fridge for more than a couple of hours, and don’t leave food in the sun.
- Keep raw meat away from cooked foods and those that are ready to eat, such as salads and buns.